The Best Turkey Meatloaf You'll Ever Make Is Gluten Free!
This meatloaf recipe is ALWAYS a winner! In fact, my meal prep clients consistently chose it as one of their most favorite dinners!
It does happen to be a Gluten-Free Turkey Meatloaf recipe, but it is hands down the most delicious Turkey Meatloaf recipe of any kind!
The meatloaf is made with oatmeal, so if you do need it to be gluten free, be sure to use gluten free oats. If you don’t need to be gluten free, any quick cooking or instant oats will do.
It's so moist even though it's made with lean ground turkey (lower in fat than ground beef)!
And it tastes so good, you can even serve it to guests at a dinner party!
Gluten Free Turkey Meatloaf Recipe
3 whole eggs or 2 /3 cup egg whites
3 tablespoons ketchup
1 1/4 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 1/4 tablespoon chili powder
1 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup quick cooking gluten-free oats
1 1/4 pound lean ground turkey
3/4 cup onion, minced or processed, about 1/4 of a large onion
1/2 cup carrot, minced or processed
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a bowl, mix together egg whites, ketchup, Worcestershire, chili powder, and salt.
3. Add oats and let sit for ten minutes.
4. Add in turkey, onions, and carrots, and mix together well.
5. Divide the mixture into two portions in the bowl.
6. On a well sprayed sheet pan, form two loaves. To avoid dry ends, make sure they are more flat versus pointy.
7. Bake 30 minutes until internal temperature is 160. Take out and let rest 10 minutes, temperature should go up to 165.
1. If you like a little sauce with your meatloaf, mix a little ketchup with a dash of Worcestershire sauce.
1. This meal holds well in the refrigerator for 5 days and also freezes well.
2. If you freeze the meatloaf, slice it first and store it in portions.
What to Serve with Gluten Free Turkey Meatloaf
Low Fat Mashed Potatoes are always a winner! These potatoes with our Turkey Meatloaf are the quintessential American dinner.
Nutty Coleslaw is especially nice during the summer nights, and gives the meatloaf dinner a lighter appeal.
Kale and Quinoa with Orange Dressing can be served hot or cold as a delicious side dish for this Turkey Meatloaf.