Spicy Beef Salad
You will love this Asian Spicy Beef Salad recipe! It is one of my favorite salads ever, and one of my favorite ways to eat beef. Go beyond the Chinese chicken salad and try this steak salad!
Spicy Beef Salad Recipe
2 cups mixed greens
1/2 cup azuki beans, drained, rinsed, and dried
1/4 cup carrot, shredded
1/4 cup cucumber, sliced in half moons
1/4 cup grape tomatoes
1/4 cup daikon radish, diced
1/4 cup red cabbage, shredded
4 ounces top sirloin steak, cooked and sliced thinly
1/2 teaspoon cilantro, chopped
2 tablespoons stir fry sauce
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
1. To keep your lettuce fresh, prep all ingredients before you lay down the lettuce on bottom of container.
2. Sprinkle azukis beans over lettuce.
3. Add remaining ingredients in order listed above through red cabbage.
4. Place steak on the salad and top with cilantro.
5. For the dressing, mix together stir fry sauce and rice vinegar.
1. Keep your lettuce fresh by prepping all ingredients before you lay it down on your plate or container.
2. Try heating up the steak or cooking it right before you prepare the salad so it is still warm.
3. If you want to spice it up, add a dash of sriracha to the dressing.
1. Cook steak ahead of salad preparation.
2. You can make the dressing ahead of time, but do not add it to the salad until you are ready to eat.