Cilantro Lime Corn and Zucchini
Tired of rice and beans with every Mexican dish? Try this Cilantro Lime Corn recipe with zucchini! It's just the right Mexican side dish to enchiladas, quesadillas, burritos, carnitas and carne asada. It's lower in fat and carbs than rice and beans, and corn is high in fiber!
Cilantro-Lime Corn and Zucchini Recipe
3 cup zucchini, sliced into thin half moons
1 teaspoon Mexican seasoning
1 tablespoon lime juice
2 cup corn
2 tablespoons scallion, chopped
2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
1. Toss zucchini, lime juice, and Mexican seasoning together and cook in a frying pan on medium heat.
2. When zucchini is almost cooked through add the corn, and continue to cook.
3. Remove from heat, and garnish with scallions and cilantro.
4. Optional: top with Cojita cheese
1. If you don't have Mexican seasoning, a little chili powder and cumin will do.
Click it to Pin it!